Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There's no place like home.

I'm back in New York after a very short, hectic, yet strangely relaxing trip home to Honolulu, Hawaii.

While I was home, I did the usual: beach, hike, thrifting, eat, eat, eat, and more beach!





The Art + Flea was such a fun event! I'm so glad I participated because I saw old friends, made new friends, and networked with a lot of people. It was a very successful day for me.

Here are some photos from the Art + Flea:





Working on organizing all my orders on my plane ride back to NY:



Right before landing:



Now, I can show you all the new necklaces that I made for Art + Flea, finally available on Etsy!

These are all sterling silver chain with brass charms and chains added to it. I love the color of brass, it really gives you a rustic look.







These will available on my ETSY STORE starting October 1, so be on the look-out!

3 comments:

For The Fierce said...

Welcome back! I want to go to Hawaii so bad, NY beaches are shit compared to the ones in Hawaii.

& the new necklaces are sick <3

Anonymous said...

love it!
great spurt of inspiration
your blog is a great collection of different photos
keep it up, i'll be back for sure!
and thank you for your sweet comments on COSMICaroline!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice images:)