Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zac Posen for Target Launch Party

I recently attended the Zac Posen for Target Launch Party at the New Yorker. A close friend of mine works at Zac and I got the hook-up!

I purchased what I thought was a boustier. It was actually a bikini, but I think it would be super hot under a loose white dress shirt with high waisted shorts. I also purchased a scarf that is perfect for this upcoming Spring season!



They had cute boys EVERYWHERE AT THIS PARTY! Not to mention seeing Maggie Gyllenhaal, that skinny chick that works at "ELLE" from the MTV show (can't remember her name), "The City". They had these cute guys taking polaroids of all the guests that attended!


This girl was GORGEOUS in person. She was in line for drinks right in front of me:

And...some random pix from the night:


look at me giddy like a little girl (and also very drunk from all the free booze):




And yes, i succumb to tumblr. But I'm not really going to write, it will be more of a collection of inspirational images.

Check it out, and follow me if you like and I will surely follow yours as well:
mai tumbler.

12 comments:

Lexi Colby said...

I TRIED TO GO FRIDAY!!!!!
sold out :(
fml!!!! ur sooo lucky!!!

Unknown said...

love it! i actually have the website launch date saved in my iphone so i can be sure to order firstthing! i was looking at the bikini too!

sixth floor apartment said...

omg mai (and denise!)
i love all the pictures i'm so jealous. hahaha. you girls look good :)

Erinsies said...

ahhh, cant wait to buy stuff!!!

silk+honey said...

aww he looks so cute with his bowtie haha makin targét look so chic

Teresa said...

Looking forward to seeing the collection at my local Target. BTW, I love your jewelry line! Such sleek and chic pieces!

http://www.invasionista.com

Tari said...

HE IS A GENIUSSS! love your blog & your stroe!

t said...

You look great! Looks like fun times too. :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Vivian said...

aahw i love the pictures!!

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh looks like loads of fun! I love that first look and the scarf in the second!

xoxo,
S-C

Asta said...

Oh, I should definitely check out Target, it's been a serious while and they seem to have really great stuff there:)

NANCYXO said...

so stylish! and you are very lucky.

xo nancy

nancyxo.blogspot.com