Tuesday, April 13, 2010

should i switch to tumbler?

I have been getting a lot of requests to switch to "Tumbler". WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!! I know a lot more people use tumbler these days, but its just endless! Its like the whole internet profile phenomenon. First it was "Friendster", then "Myspace", now "Facebook". IT JUST NEVER ENDS! We'll see...if I make a switch, or if I just try to manage both. I think I'll end up managing both. Did I just answer my own question?

New Items! FINALLY!

These are square and triangle wire posts. Super cute, super tiny. They're about 0.25" (0.7cm) on all sides. All in Sterling Silver. As always, they are unisex.






ANNNDDDD...this style now comes in all silver! I absolutely love this chain. Its oxidized, so it almost looks gunmetal:



These can all be found at: my etsy store.

3 comments:

Erinsies said...

YES TUMBLR!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont have a tumblr, not sure what to tell you
but i love this hardware!!
thanks for sharing as always darling
and thanks for your sweet comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

blackecstasy said...

hey i love ur new collection dear , :)