Thursday, January 21, 2010

i am home.

I have made a longer version of the bar necklace. I would say it is more of a statement piece, and I am loving it very much. I wear it everyday :D When I get back to NYC, I'm planning on making this in gold.





The long bar necklace is currently on sale at etsy for $48. It is brushed sterling silver. Such an awesome layering piece to have.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/iamdesigns

So i am home in honolulu for about a week. the weather has been kind of strange, it would be sunny in the morning and then pour at night. Regardless, I've been getting some sun and some good FOOD!!!

Green tea shave ice at "YOUR KITCHEN". It comes with azuki beans, and inside there is green tea & azuki ice cream. topped with condensed milk. yum!:





Have a nice Thursday <3

7 comments:

Erinsies said...

that's so random that we'd be home at the same time!!!
how do you pick how long you make the bar for the necklace?

iam.mai said...

uhmmm....whatever that is visually appealing to me. there's no real formula for art <3

Erinsies said...

ahhhhh. i see. your pics on ur blog are so much better quality than mine! thanks old bb camera haha.

iam.mai said...

haha. yeah, i used to have a blackberry, and the camera was so grainy! now i have an iphone, and the picture quality is much better. you should switch!

Emilie Delance said...

yum! I wanna try the ice :D looks weird but it sounds nice ;p

Anonymous said...

LOVE the necklace
so chic, great simple piece
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for your sweet comment, i really do appreciate it!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Cassie Jo - Tofuscloset said...

Mai where is this!?? Looks so yummy!!