Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year, New life, NEW YORK CITY!

So I am finally in NYC!!!!

I followed my dreams and I am currently a student at Fashion Institute of Technology studying Jewelry Design. I'm graduating in May and hopefully become a full-fledged Jewelry Designer!

I recently made a few pieces for my "iam." jewelry line.

A double finger ring. These are sterling silver, and I have size 5,6,7. $55.





bar pendant. great for layering with other necklaces. $35:



These are sterling silver, and I have size 6,7,8. They run one size small, because it is a square shape. $55.

You can find these items on my Etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/iamdesigns

I haven't posted everything yet, but they are in the works!


I'm in the process of starting a Etsy Store, so I will keep you all posted :)

6 comments:

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Love, love, love it!
Are you still setting stones in it?

iam.mai said...

yes! when i come back from Hawaii, I'm going to go buy some stones to get it set on the sides.

It kinda looks cool the way it is too....

agatiszka said...

That doubble ring is great!!

The Haute Bitch said...

i LOVE that ring. its very similar to my surface to air one but i like yours better!

www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

The Haute Bitch said...

:) following u

iam.mai said...

that's haute.