Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snap back to reality. Back to New York City.

Back in the city. My trip home was pretty hectic. Since it was half business (well, maybe 75% business) that I was only able to go to the beach twice! :(

However, my friend Roger took me on an "booze cruise" which was pretty fun. You basically pay $35 to go sailing on this boat and it is all you can drink Mai Tais and beers. Pretty awesome, I gotta say.

Here are some photos:






I started to help my friend with her Vintage Etsy Store recently. I am helping her with her shoes and accessories (including jewelry) department. We have A LOT of cute things, and I am tempted to keep some of these items myself. Here are a few of my favorites:

This adorable vintage coral ruffle dress:




I also love this
70s gold accordian necklace. An awesome piece to wear on a girls night out:


These vintage YSL eye glasses. For a vintage pair of eyeglasses, they are in excellent condition:




Hurry! A lot of things are being sold, and they're all one-of-a-kind pieces. Go to candyLULU Vintage Shop!

I received this as a gift from my dear friend Terumi that runs kawaiifriendscafe:



I use it to put my little earrings and findings in it. She makes everything from scratch, isn't it adorable?

8 comments:

Erinsies said...

were you only home for a week? or less?
i wanna go on that booze cruise!! so jealous!

The Haute Bitch said...

where'd you go? i am dying for some sun right now, vancouver is basically cloudy 200 out of the 365 days a year. bullshit. that's a really cute dress!

www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

that dress is gorgeous. love the necklace as well.

-couturewonderland.blogspot.com

A Gluten Freestyle said...

That necklace is awesome. Love your booze cruise photos, especially the underwater ones.
x

AMON + MONICA said...

Your sunglasses are amazing darling !!! Come check out our store and see if you like something!

http://amonandmonica.bigcartel.com/

Anonymous said...

love it
great inspiration
gorgeous dress, lovely photos
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for your sweet comments, it means the world to me!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Niki said...

wow her shop is rad, i just book marked it. i might have to buy that gold accordian necklace...

xo Niki
http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Lexi Colby said...

so pretty! LOVE the summer mood in the pictures
and all your vintage finds are fab

xx