Sunday, March 28, 2010

NUOK.IT

Sorry for the delayed updates on my blog! School has really been kicking me in the as$!! I'm finally on spring break, but I have a lot of work to do. Its more like, a catch-up week. But I will be flying to Seattle this weekend, so I will be posting some new photos since I've been slacking on the updates.

Recently I was approached by a website called NUOK.IT. It is and online community for Italians that love NYC. Click on the article below:




There are some wrong information such as me already graduating (I actually graduate in May of this year), but nothing too serious. The rest is accurate :)

I hope you enjoy the article!!

9 comments:

The Haute Bitch said...

mai!!! this is AWESOME. way to go. look at you! making a name for yourself :) i can't wait to feature your jewellery on my blog! so exciting. i'm already coming up with photoshoot ideas. can't wait!

xoxo

the haute bitch

silk+honey said...

i LOVE the double ring it is AWESOME!!!!

Bisous Natasha said...

Congratulations on your feature!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the follow! and i love love love that gold double ring!

xxx
vb

Anonymous said...

loving the hardware in that
thanks for sharing darling
and thanks for the sweet comments, means so much!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

W said...

that is really awesome!
my spring break is the same way .. just getting work done. and i hope you have fun in seattle!


X

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Yay! Congrats! What doing in Seattle?

blackecstasy said...

wow! love!! congrats in your feauture dear and i love the rings ! fab !
btw i've linked ur blog and followed u :)
have a great weekend
LOVE
xx
yudia aiiu
http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Mai! I tried to leave a comment on your etsy page, but I think I esty- incompetent. Anyway, I LOVE my jewelry. I wear the ring EVERYDAY and the earrings EVERY OTHER. They match everything. Continue inventing fabulous pieces. I'm a fan!