Saturday, February 6, 2010

GOLD GOLD GOLD.

I am finally in my last semester at F.I.T. This week was quite stressful, juggling 12 classes (20.5 credits), an internship, and my jewelry line orders on Etsy. I still need to buy about $1000 in school supplies/materials/books. I am currently accepting donations...*sigh.

ANYWAY...

I recently had a special order for the square earrings in pure 18K Gold. They came out so beautiful! I can also make them in brushed gold. I think I'm going to get a pair casted for myself next week:




You can find this item on my etsy store.


New featured item of the week from my vintage shop:

MINT CONDITION DIOR OVERSIZED EYEGLASSES. These seriously have no visible scratches, and the color and shape is simply amazing.






This 80s Geometric Top would be fab with ankle boots and leggings! The best part is, its only $34!!!




This top would be great with these vintage boots:




You can find tnis and more fabulous vintage finds at candyLULU Vintage Shop!

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

10 comments:

The Haute Bitch said...

i love the glasses!! i have some similar ones :)

www.thehautebitch.com

Sophie said...

I love your jewelry designs, they're so modern and simple. That sounds like a lot of work for school, but I'm sure it will pay off in the end - you definitely have a talent for it!

-couturewonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the gold earrings are so lovely!
and the dior glasses are great!
<3

Style Spot said...

So many great pieces! And the gold ear studs are so pretty xo

Susanna-Cole King said...

The earrings are really beautiful, and very timeless! Also love those glasses, though I think the shape of the frames would look rather awful on me.

Thanks so much for your comment! ♥

xoxo,
S-C

JINX said...

yes you are...

Janet said...

Thanks for the comment! I was checking out some of your older posts and I'm in LOVE with the double finger bar ring you made. Have you made it in gold, and possibly in a 7 1/2? Let me know!

-Janet from FashionAntics.blogspot.com

Ida said...

I absolutely love your design! I would definitely wear those earrings!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT
gorgeous
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Those glasses are simply to die for.
xx